Missing my muscovy

How far do muscovies fly

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gloribee

In the Brooder
Nov 3, 2018
My name is Gloria and I miss my flock of muscovies,Well they dont belong to me but I dedicated a lot of time to them.I would have never imagined that I would love ducks so much.It all started when I saw a mama duck with babies then a few days later she only had a few left so I began researching and learned so much about them including how they die from hypothermia and hawks etc.. So I build a ramp for them , started caring for them , thanks to this website I was able to help them with wounds, gape worm,botulism I even made cast for them .Well I was non renewed due to them.So I had no choice but to move about 2 miles away and wonder how I can get them to come over to the community I live now.

Attachments

• IMG_20170813_162842.jpg
    IMG_20170813_162842.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Welcome to Backyard Chickens Gloria! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I am sorry to hear your Muscovy ducks abandoned you. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom