missing neck feathers on several chickens

Just wanted to bump this thread up. Just walked outside and noticed feathers missing on the front of a few of my hens' necks. Did anyone ever find out the issue? I will say that surely it's not a coincidence that I'm seeing this problem the exact month a couple of you have experienced it.
I'd love to order some remedies online right now if I need to. Can anyone help? PLEASE. Thanks!

Got the same issue with no answer. Anybody got a clue what's going on with the missing feather from those areas?

Does anyone have any answers for the missing feathers around the neck? I have 5, year old birds and now two of them are showing bald spots on their necks. I don't think it's from pecking. The other three have no signs of whatever this is.....I searched these threads and do not find any answers posted regarding this problem but it sounds like other chickens get this same issue. HELP anyone??? I need some advise.
Thank you!

Does anyone have any answers for the missing feathers around the neck? I have 5, year old birds and now two of them are showing bald spots on their necks. I don't think it's from pecking. The other three have no signs of whatever this is.....I searched these threads and do not find any answers posted regarding this problem but it sounds like other chickens get this same issue. HELP anyone??? I need some advise.
Thank you!

I'm having the same problem with 2 of my 4 week old easter eggers. Bald neck. I didn't seen any lice and I don't know what the mites look like. Hopefully not bugs.

I posted to this thread & never heard a thing! My chickens 2-3 out of 5 have missing neck feathers. What do I do??????

Did you check for bugs? Mine seemed to have resolved by its self as their feathers starTed coming in better except in 1 chicken now. It's strange cause it doesn't even look like feathers are growing at all in the one spot. No bugs.

Back
Top Bottom