Missing Wooster 4/13 Good news!!! Wounded but home!!!

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I walked outside and Wooster and Nugget were in their dish eating so I didn't put them in the rabbit pen where they've been staying at night. I walked over to my parents Motor home and not 10 minutes later when I went home Wooster was gone and Nugget was running around screaming her head for him. All the other chickens were fine, no sign of foul play, he was just gone. We searched all over with Nugger either running along behind us screaming or sitting on my shoulder screaming in my ear. She's sleeping in the house tonight with Tux and the babies. I haven't seen any owls around, it was just before dark, still fairly light, but the sun was down and everyone was getting ready to roost. I kept hoping he would wander out of a bush or something, but if he was around he never would have let Nugget run around screaming for him without coming to her, they are inseparable.
Kate

Last edited:
* Oh no, Writer! That's terrible-- and poor Nugget!!! I hope maybe the chickees can help her. . . I'm so sorry.
sad.png

She's sitting in the corner, she won't even interact with Tux and he doesn't understand why. I get too attached, this is killing me, Steven is still outside with a flashlight, and I just don't want to tell the students but Woo was supposed to go to school with me on Monday.

Wooster is/was a Turken cross, some thought he might turn out to be a Show-girl,, but so sweet! Nugget I have no idea other than going to be huge! Her pic is on a post I put up a couple of days ago, I'll see if I can find the link, maybe you can tell what she is.
Kate

Back
Top Bottom