MISSOURI ! ! !

i am located in Raymore MO, i breed french blk copper marnas, jersey giants , dark cornish ,and turkens i also have sebastapool geese and massive dewlap toulouse geese and then your average everyday barnyard mix turkeys that i breed for the table ( i think i butchered the word sebastapool lol )
is anyone going to the show in sedalia in October 2011 i am taking a few at least a rooster and a goose , maybe a hen or 2

Quote:
I am east of Lee's Summit on 50 Hwy. Have Dorkings, Sussex, BC Marans, Swedish Flower Hens, and assorted others.

Hey Chase, I am thinking of getting rid of the rest of my Jersey Giants (one roo, and 3 hens). Interested?

Crane, Mo here- we are located about 45 min. southwest of Springfield. We moved here about 4 years ago and love it. We currently have about 45 chickens on our farm but intend to start hatching a bunch more this winter.

Hi, Bates City here (physically between Lone Jack and Warrensburg). We've had chickens since June, a mixture of black Minorcas, silver laced wyandottes, 1 andulasian and light brahmas. We're really enjoying our chickens. Glad to meet you all.

Hello to chickmamma, grammachicken and Junaleefarm!! I am about 30 miles west of St. Louis. This thread has been quiet for a while. I hope it picks up soon.

Back
Top Bottom