MISSOURI ! ! !

Julie NKC, Kingsville is off of 50 Hwy, between Lee's Summit and Warrensburg. I'm not quite sure how far that would be for you. QuackerJackFarms, yes, when the weather warms up, let's try to get together. No fun when it's cold, especially if the wind is blowing like lately. You all have a good day.

Ok, warrensburg isn't that far, so it wouldn't be too far a drive for me. Yes, I agree, when it warms up we should go.

I work in Cape Girardeau, I am from southern Illinois.
Do you know about the heartland poultry show?

http://www.showbirdbid.com/hc/
No, I didn't know about it and I don't know how I could miss it!!! I have always waited for the SEMO District Fair!! I doubt I will make it this year since it is my step-daughter's wedding day! I'm actually from Southern Illinois myself and live in Missouri now. What part of Southern Illinois do you call home? I claim Thebes and Grand Tower as my home towns!!

I just checked with Google Maps, and didn't find a St Mary's, MO.

There is a St. Mary, MO about 50mi South of the Festus area though. (I-55, headed South towards Cape).

I grew up in the Alton Il area, technically Wood River, then we moved to Carbondale IL in 1982 and that has been my home since. I love southern IL. It has so much to offer.

Back
Top Bottom