MISSOURI ! ! !

I just called Hollister and they said no livestock inside the city limits. But in the city of Branson the have told me there is no limit as to how many chickens you have, just have to have the coop in the right place. LOL

Missouri state does have some things defined about distances from other people's buildings, distance varies on what type of building (say, private residence vs. church, etc.) don't have them handy, but I remember seeing them when I was looking for regulations on beekeeping... which are defined as livestock.

I think I have all the people I need, we are going to over run them at the next board meeting LOL
They made 1 person get rid of theirs and they know there are more of us but don't bother us?????
I am going to get my hands on the people running for board and thinking about a petition. The next meeting is no untill the 27th and we only have 1400 people in our village so was thinking about how many names I would need LOL

That is so weird! Found out someone in my neighborhood has chickens and a coop in their backyard. There's cows in a field behind my house, a horse next to that. And donkeys and more cows down the street close to the school. We are barely inside city limits, but my area is considered rural. Hmm, I'm going to have to think on this. Who did you call for Hollister?

I just called Hollister and they said no livestock inside the city limits. But in the city of Branson the have told me there is no limit as to how many chickens you have, just have to have the coop in the right place. LOL

I'm in sweet springs Missouri. Wanting to get Bantus silkies, hippie chickens lol. Our city says no but there are a bunch of people who have them. We have rabbits too. Two buck new Zealand meat rabbits want French angoras lol but this is a chicken site.! Looking for ward to getting chickens!

I'm in sweet springs Missouri. Wanting to get Bantus silkies, hippie chickens lol. Our city says no but there are a bunch of people who have them. We have rabbits too. Two buck new Zealand meat rabbits want French angoras lol but this is a chicken site.! Looking for ward to getting chickens!

welcome-byc.gif

I can almost feed your chickens from my house LOL
thumbsup.gif

I live in Rockaway Beach/ Merriam Woods ot as the call it in the street.......Crackaway Beach/ Methiam Woods LOL........we have worked really hard and cleaned house ont the drugs and stuff now just cleaning the image and the yards
lau.gif

We are not allowed to have chickens biut I will be fixing that soon.

Ridgedale MO. We are from south west MO, about a mile or so from the AR state line.We just got our chickens and we love them. 5 hens, 8 chicks

Hey guys i have a rooster I need to get rid of for free and wondering if anyone will take him (link below). We close to St.louis city area but not in the city :) PM me if intrested

Back
Top Bottom