Misspelling

Pics
I have the same issue with my name. My last name is Starrs. The second "s" stays regardless if it is just me or my whole family. So many people keeping dropping it, even friends we have known for years. :he Grrr
So all of you are the Starrses. Like another family might be the Millers, or the Smiths.

Here’s a few I see a lot....

-For all intensive purposes (it’s just not that intense.)

-Alot (two words people.)

-I could care less (opposite of what you think you’re saying.)

-Sorry for your lose (way to make people in mourning cringe.)

That being said, my phone makes some horrid changes. Yesterday it insisted that I wanted to say ‘eat’ when I was typing ‘ear’. It autocorrected it 3x. 🤦‍♀️ Lately it’s putting capitol letters in the middle of my sentences. 😡
That is evidence that AI is real and slowly destroying our mental faculties 😉

I moved to a city with a lot of inbreds, they specifically tell new comers who say it's difficult to make friends to "Get the f out if you don't like it"
Things they say:
Him's so cute
Her's so nice
I seen a big deer (I hate people who seen things. See or saw people, present and past tense. Third grade, you're 40 get it together!)

I moved to a city with a lot of inbreds, they specifically tell new comers who say it's difficult to make friends to "Get the f out if you don't like it"
Things they say:
Him's so cute
Her's so nice
I seen a big deer (I hate people who seen things. See or saw people, present and past tense. Third grade, you're 40 get it together!)
I have experienced that mentality with those self installed blinders more so throughout the south then in the north, mountain or west coast.

Back
Top Bottom