Misspelling

Using there instead of their.
\\

Or your for you're. And nauseous for nauseated. I was an RN. Even doctors used it incorrectly. Although now I'm reading that it is becoming acceptable because it's been used for so long incorrectly. What is this world coming to?? LOL. Also let's remember that that shouldn't be used to refer to a living entity. Such as the boy that lived next door when I was a kid. It's the boy who lived next door....... Ok I believe I am done. Oh wait I had a teacher who ( or is it that) wouldn't let us you use I think. Try not to think? Not easy is it? We had to use I believe. Although at Catholic school we had a big sign over the blackboard. Think, it might be a new experience. Talk about confusing a kid. LOL. VBG

In its 40 years of existence, the US Dept of Education has spent well over a couple of $Trillion dollars "educating" children.

States like California, with an $80+Billion Budget... and NY, with a $67 Billion Budget, have annual Education budgets that rival/exceed the Federal Budget (of nearly $70 Billion).

Arguably, The US spends OVER $1 TRILLION EACH AND EVERY YEAR on Education.

How is it, with all that money, most people cannot spell or write correctly? Makes a man say, hmmmmmmm. :idunno

How do you spell "REFUND PLEASE"?

122D63EE-0DFD-4EDE-B6B7-84A730E21ECB.jpeg

Run away!

In its 40 years of existence, the US Dept of Education has spent well over a couple of $Trillion dollars "educating" children.

States like California, with an $80+Billion Budget... and NY, with a $67 Billion Budget, have annual Education budgets that rival/exceed the Federal Budget (of nearly $70 Billion).

Arguably, The US spends OVER $1 TRILLION EACH AND EVERY YEAR on Education.

How is it, with all that money, most people cannot spell or write correctly? Makes a man say, hmmmmmmm. :idunno

How do you spell "REFUND PLEASE"?
schools now are not in the primary business of basic education. So much time and money goes to counselling for every conceivable emotional problem, feeding students because parents don't, medical help, and after school time for various reasons.

schools now are not in the primary business of basic education. So much time and money goes to counselling for every conceivable emotional problem, feeding students because parents don't, medical help, and after school time for various reasons.

You mean doing all those things that parents used to do ?

Back
Top Bottom