MissPrissy (and others) - Talk to Me!

Oh, dear. I feel guilty every time a kid leaves! Eeeps...

I'm just falling all over myself with excitement. Her first due date is mid-January. If she kids here, she was bred to a red roan buck. If she goes into February, however...she was bred to a gorgeous red moonspotted buck! (please please please!). Her daughters will be 75% American...and we'll keep any daughters she has. Her current owner says she's already building an udder...so maybe it will be January! Really, I don't care what color her kids are...I just can't wait to assist with my first full sized kidding and snuggle those cute babies!

Well, all I can say is I am so excited for you! (brat!) Just so everyone knows....I have been looking for a nice milking Nubi for about 4 months....most of which Helmstead has been involved in. So she's my friend and I will be happy for her, but I am so jealous!!!!!
Let's just hope my trip on Saturday will be a good one!!! Then we will both have Nubis.
smile.png
big_smile.png
lol.png

Quote:
I hope you plan to take a whole WAD of money with you Saturday - I would be disappointed in you if you don't also come home with a bred Nigi doe...

MP! Lambs, aww!

Quote:
Great now missprissy has a big flock of sheep
lol.png
what breed? did you sell one of your does or a buckling? LOL I always want to know whats going on down there
lol.png

Quote:
COOL ! can't wait to see the pictures in spring I will be up at the Mountain school of Milton academy helping to Lamb in their flock of 50 ! a crash course in lambing
lol.png
I can't wait !

Back
Top Bottom