MissPrissy's Summer Day Camp

Greyfields I am afraid my bikini days are over so we may want to choose a younger life guard. LMAO

Over night camp sounds even better! Now why didn't I think of that? I think we've got 4 or 5 tents around here. Can anyone bring an RV??? Seriously MP you could have 100 people camped in your yard.

I know many of you probably don't watch Dexters Labratory but there was an episode where he goes to "Farm" camp and it turns out be be an Amish Family. Too funny.

We should also add gosling hatching 101 and how to cook a Christmas goose.

Okay, sign me up for the ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE.
lol.png

Miss Prissy, please sign me up for the Recipe Tester position. (You WILL need auxiliary employees if you're going to pull this off.) Will there be a Goats Milk Spa Treatment offered? Can we bring our favorite chickens for Buddy Week?

Oh, yes! I want the full package, too!! I'm off for a couple of months during the summer, so I'll be staying a while, Prissy!!! Hope you don't mind. Of course, I would have to bring all of my critters (great and small) with me, so I'd better rent a U-Haul. . . Gosh, this really sounds like fun!!!!

When are you posting class dates and a map to your place?

Lori

I would like to recommend specific "companion" classes for the DH's (This is for non participatory spouses. If you are male and love chickens, you will naturally be enrolled in MissPrissy's courses):

First and most importantly:

Chickens 103: Not complaining about the animals poop/destruction/weird behavior
combined with a lab of Chickens 104: Not complaining about how much time/energy/money they take up
Chickens 209: How to remember which chicken is named which name
Chickens 228: Remembering what each breed's name is and proper pronunciation.

Construction 205: Coop Building
Construction 301: Tractor Building
Construction 501 (graduate level): How to build that thingy that I am trying to describe but have never seen or heard of

Coop Management 201: Thorough and I mean *thorough* cleaning of coops at DW's request
Coop Management 506 (another grad level): Why I love to shut the chickens up at night at 11:30 when DW just realized that she forgot to do it and is now in pajamas and would rather I do it even though I am in pajamas and in bed too.

That's all for now, but we can add more as the need arises.

I am so glad we are doing this camp! We have reservations from July 1-28 in Hawaii, but we will be canceling them to come to MPCamp-- especially if we can find instructors for the above courses!

Back
Top Bottom