I just wanted to take a moment and post about my results with the recommended products: the permethrin (which I found for livestock/farm application for sale at my local tractor supply) did the trick like I never could have imagined: so far I have applied it twice, one week apart, as suggested. While I know there have to still be *some* mites in the coop, they’re no longer in obvious clusters, crawling on me as soon as I walk in. The chickens are more comfortable and are even acting normal again. The dust was more difficult to apply than I expected, but it’s done wonders on my rose bushes! I’m so grateful for the help I received on this thread that I had to follow up with the good news. Thank you!

I just wanted to take a moment and post about my results with the recommended products: the permethrin (which I found for livestock/farm application for sale at my local tractor supply) did the trick like I never could have imagined: so far I have applied it twice, one week apart, as suggested. While I know there have to still be *some* mites in the coop, they’re no longer in obvious clusters, crawling on me as soon as I walk in. The chickens are more comfortable and are even acting normal again. The dust was more difficult to apply than I expected, but it’s done wonders on my rose bushes! I’m so grateful for the help I received on this thread that I had to follow up with the good news. Thank you!
Great news.
Please be sure to treat at least one more time.

This is wonderful news!!! I too used the liquid. Not only in the coop and yard but inside our home. Not sure if it was related, but we also had something biting us in our home so sprayed everything inside and out! It’s been one week and i have not seen a single big. No new bites on me and the hens are so much happier!!!! Thanks for sharing everyone

ugggghhh I've been battling the worst and only mite infestation ive ever had. I've been trying the non-toxic natural approach but it's not doing the job 100% and some of my girls stopped laying or at least they're laying less. I finally broke down and ordered the Elector PSP. As long as it works it'll be 100% worth the cost.

Back
Top Bottom