MITES ON LEGS

Garden lime is not the caustic type of lime like the type used in mortar. I don't think it would harm mites. I also don't know of it healing, or removing growths on legs.
Many peeps treat leg mites with Vaseline. I choose a kitchen shortening like Crisco, or margarine. It suffocates the mites. I also choose this because chickens do like to pick on their legs with their beaks, and in process do ingest some of the grease. Probably similar like discomfort with fleas or lice on animals. (urge to scratch) I know Vaseline is not toxic, But I personally do not eat Vaseline, but can eat Crisco or margarine.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive: :thumbsup

Garden lime is not the caustic type of lime like the type used in mortar. I don't think it would harm mites. I also don't know of it healing, or removing growths on legs.
Many peeps treat leg mites with Vaseline. I choose a kitchen shortening like Crisco, or margarine. It suffocates the mites. I also choose this because chickens do like to pick on their legs with their beaks, and in process do ingest some of the grease. Probably similar like discomfort with fleas or lice on animals. (urge to scratch) I know Vaseline is not toxic, But I personally do not eat Vaseline, but can eat Crisco or margarine.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive: :thumbsup
Thanks for your advice. Will give it a try.Rgds Mark

Back
Top Bottom