Mixed Bantam Bin, what is your guess?

Yeah, you are right. I think I remember that he started out like that though. I guess it's something else.

I'm not sure what 1 is but I'm am almost 100% sure that 2 is a Bearded Belgian D'uccle chicken. We had one and he looked exactly like that! :)
i would LOVE a D'uccle.....but alas, chick #2 has clean legs.... Hence why i thought she might be a Sebright. She is SO tiny. Much more petite than the other 2 chicks. Oh, and can I say....little Frizzle has such a cute personality! She is very inqusitive. Chick #2 (we named it Jack) is very very friendly. Chick #3 is the most timid...

ok, here are some more pictures now that chicks are a little older.

So the frizzle is a cockeral, he started crowing and it is obvious he has a bright red comb and wattles coming in.

The mystery grey one is still a mystery. She is SUPER mellow and will just let anyone hold her and snuggle her. She is so mellow, I half worry she is sickly. But besides being laid back there is no other reason to think she is sickly.
She has clean legs that are bright yellow. she is really fluffy looking and has a pretty red color mixed in with the grey. We named her Rain.

And here is the little tiny one that I think is a sebright. She is already flying out of the brood box, she is very inquisitive and outgoing.

So what do you think they are??

Oops. Just saw you're new post, and realized that the gold laced doesn't have feathered legs and you weren't talking about the gold laced chick being a frizzle. Sorry... :/

Well, the gold laced one is a definite gold laced sebright.

The mystery chick looks like some kind of mutt. I have no idea...

I am excited the little one is a Sebright (my daughter named her Jack). I have wanted a Sebright for a few years now.

Well, if Rain (the grey one) is just a mutt....she is a darn cute one!!

(and good call on the Frizzle, he is definately a boy!)

This is Lucky, she's a BLRW splash, lf rather than bantam but looks very similar. Lucky is on the very light scale for splashes and I think Rain sure reminds me of her. In this image she is 3 weeks old.

Wyandottes should have a rose comb, yellow legs

Back
Top Bottom