Mixed Bantams hatching eggs (PICS)

MaransGuy

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Greenfield, MA
Hi Everyone,

I will be seperating my birds within the next couple weeks but in the mean time I have some eggs available of the following cross if anyone is interested. The likely father is a silver laced polish. The unlikely father is a beautiful blue silkie. The mothers will be silkies in white, black and partridge, and a blue cochin bantam. I don't have any pics of the rooster yet but I am actually quite pleased with the clean lacing he displays. The silkies are bearded and have great form and crests. I hatched one chick a couple months ago (from the black silkie mom) and she came out nearly solid black, black skin, 5 toes and has a perfect polish crest. The eggs will be $23 per dozen, including shipping and packing. I will try to get some photos of the adults within the next few days.

Thanks,
Richard

Oops, I forgot to add the silver lace polish hen too! Obviously these will be pure. I will throw in a couple olive eggers (CB marans rooster over an EE hen) as extras.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

This offer is still available and I am including a pic of what the olive egger eggs look like. The one I kept has just started laying and her eggs are beautiful! Eggs from my EE hen that will produce hens that lay these olive eggs will be included in the assortment as well as some from my little white frizzle.

Thanks,
Richard

1NewEggGroup2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom