Mixed breeds

Pics
I do hatch but would not feel comfortable shipping chicks since I have never done it.I would be glad to provide you with eggs for the cost of shipping only,in return you return the favor.
sure, the only breeds i have right now are production reds, and olive eggers. i plan on getting a breeding pen of pure polish, and pure silkies. that should be around april-may. what are your frizzies breed. i plan to hatch out starting in april. our weather makes me nervous having babies around, one day it's in the teens and the next day will be in the sixties. i mean we are getting some funky weather, so i'm waiting till the weather evens out some first. i am shipping eggs now though. so maybe in april we can talk eggs
clap.gif

sure, the only breeds i have right now are production reds, and olive eggers. i plan on getting a breeding pen of pure polish, and pure silkies. that should be around april-may. what are your frizzies breed. i plan to hatch out starting in april. our weather makes me nervous having babies around, one day it's in the teens and the next day will be in the sixties. i mean we are getting some funky weather, so i'm waiting till the weather evens out some first. i am shipping eggs now though. so maybe in april we can talk eggs
clap.gif
My frizzles are mixed breed.One group is feather legged frizzles,they are silkie,salmon faverolle and naked neck blends,some pure silkie and I am breeding for the naked neck and adding the frizzle gene from frizzled cochins and frizzled cochin crosses.
The next group is a pure frizzle polish rooster over naked neck hens.
The next group is naked neck roosters over frizzle naked neck hen and frizzle polish X easter egger cross hens.Let me know when you want them and we will talk.

My frizzles are mixed breed.One group is feather legged frizzles,they are silkie,salmon faverolle and naked neck blends,some pure silkie and I am breeding for the naked neck and adding the frizzle gene from frizzled cochins and frizzled cochin crosses.
The next group is a pure frizzle polish rooster over naked neck hens.
The next group is naked neck roosters over frizzle naked neck hen and frizzle polish X easter egger cross hens.Let me know when you want them and we will talk.
i've put you on my calendar to call: my daughter will be sooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Thanks!!

I won't argue that! What the heck kind of comb is that?? What's he a mix of? I see Silkie, but is Faverolles in there too? BTW, I got so excited when you talked about shipping eggs, but then I realized all of your projects are with NN's. I really just want a cool frizzled chicken, but no NN's in the mix. Do you ever do anything else?

I won't argue that! What the heck kind of comb is that?? What's he a mix of? I see Silkie, but is Faverolles in there too? BTW, I got so excited when you talked about shipping eggs, but then I realized all of your projects are with NN's. I really just want a cool frizzled chicken, but no NN's in the mix. Do you ever do anything else?
He is a blend of silkie,faverolle and naked neck.I would say it is a funky looking rose comb??or a walnut comb??.The brood pens I have set up for the naked necks and frizzles will produce non naked frizzles as well as naked neck frizzles.

I have hatching eggs ready to go...$5.00 a dozen + $15.00 shipping. I have red productions and easter eggers that lay green eggs. If you want to see them they are in my pictures ( I don't have the polish roos anymore).

Back
Top Bottom