Mixed chicks genders... updated

Cierrascoop

Songster
Sep 24, 2022
I bought nine barnyard mixes in early February. The mixes came from full blooded beilfelder, marans, welsummer, leghorns, cinnamon queen, death layers , barred rocks, olive eggers... I believe they were born the 7th or 11th of February. By now I know I have quite a few future roosters. I THINK three pullets and six cockerels. Opinions on these guys?
Also attached a photo of my Freya's beautiful coloring. Curious if anyone can throw ideas about her mix
And a photo of bug who looks permanently angry. Who is an obvious cockerel lol

I bought nine barnyard mixes in early February. The mixes came from full blooded beilfelder, marans, welsummer, leghorns, cinnamon queen, death layers , barred rocks, olive eggers... I believe they were born the 7th or 11th of February. By now I know I have quite a few future roosters. I THINK three pullets and six cockerels. Opinions on these guys?
Also attached a photo of my Freya's beautiful coloring. Curious if anyone can throw ideas about her mix
And a photo of bug who looks permanently angry. Who is an obvious cockerel lol
The pics aren’t here

Sorry guys. Let me see. I only have one in real question now I think. This one here. He or she was born in early February.

Attachments

• IMG_20230406_174911_1.jpg
    IMG_20230406_174911_1.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 9
Well. Tiny i am also a little stuck on. His comb isn't nearly as red as the other obvious cockerels

Attachments

• IMG_20230328_170522~2.jpg
    IMG_20230328_170522~2.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom