Mixed flock feed suggestions?

View attachment 1056022

I'm not familiar with the brand so not sure. :(
Feeding Instructions:
Feed Purina Flock Raiser as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below). For free-range and confined turkeys, first feed Purina Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina Flock Raiser until laying age (about 30-32 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.

Feeding Instructions:
Feed Purina Flock Raiser as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below). For free-range and confined turkeys, first feed Purina Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina Flock Raiser until laying age (about 30-32 weeks). At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.

Sooo .. Purina Flock raiser from 10 weeks till laying age then switch to Purina Layena?

Feeding Instructions:

I see so many people talking about using Flock Raiser past the 18-20 week mark? I guess, I wasn't sure if one was supposed to do that due to a needed increase or decrease in certain vitamins, minerals, calcium levels, etc?

@Anabariful
Chick Grit, small granite pebbles. Poultry Grit, larger granite pebbles/To aid in digestion of whole grains and fibrous foods.
Oyster Shell and crushed limestone/A calcium source, to help build strong eggshells.
Offer separately, so chickens can choose, to suit their needs. GC

Back
Top Bottom