Mixed signals

ladyhand

Songster
May 27, 2021
Greensboro, NC
Only one of my four 15 week old pullets will let me hold or pet her (but only on her terms and in the evenings). Two of the others have recently started jumping onto the arm chair next to me, but if I even attempt to pet them, they immediately jump down. Are they just there so I can talk to them some more?

Yes, I can't believe how much I love my little velociraptors! My husband thinks I'm batshit for sitting out with them every evening talking to them.
My husband used to talk all sorts of crap to me for chillin with the chickens, now after over a year he's right there with me :lauoops forgot to add the proof🤣

Attachments

• 20210521_162315.jpg
    20210521_162315.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 6
Most husbands end up sitting out there too.
They resist the urge for a few months but the chickens eventually get them.
True words! Hubby was not enamored with the idea of chickens. He has his favorites now, and I've come home from work and found him sitting out with them on more than one occasion. He still pretends he's not in love with them, but I know better.

Yep!
Found mine covered in chickens, he swears they just jumped on him.
What's he supposed to do shoo them off?
I'd be mad if he did that so he has to just leave them be.😂
True words! Hubby was not enamored with the idea of chickens. He has his favorites now, and I've come home from work and found him sitting out with them on more than one occasion. He still pretends he's not in love with them, but I know better.

Back
Top Bottom