Mixer help please

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by debilorrah, Mar 15, 2009.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    The quick chop is great! The paddle makes mixing dips and such easy as pie, too.
    It is a bit spendy, but oh so worth it!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

Yeah, I decided to make taco's tonight JUST so I can use it again. I love gadgets and I am not sure why it took me so long to use this thing!!!!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  3. debilorrah

Well I found out today that the cheapo one I blew up only had 125 watt motor. [​IMG] So I bought Hamilton Beech 6 speed with 290 watt motor. That should be fine until I can save the $90 for the Kitchen Aid one. I had sparks comin out of the old one last week when I blew it up. [​IMG]

The only KA one they had was 3 speed. I want the 9 speed.

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Yay Debi! She's back in the chocolate chip cookie business! [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

I sure am - tomorrow after breakfast. I am also making a ham with a plum sauce glaze and scalloped potatoes with extra cheese. I am so looking forward to tomorrow!

6. What is the chcocolate chip cookie recipe? I use the "Incredible Chocolate Chip Cookie" one with the butter crisco. . .wonderful. You can also cut back on the sugar about 1/4 cup and add a box of instant vanilla pudding to make them chewier. YMMMMMM!!! [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

I use the tollhouse recipe with an extra egg added. Everyone loves them, so why change. Peanut butter ones come from Betty Crocker cookbook....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: