Mixing silkie colors..pics of how I got certain colors

Thank You so much, I THINK I am starting to grasp it.

I was mainly concerned because my friend got some white pullets and bought a black roo from me thinking she will get ALL kinds of mixed colors and shades.

I told her I sure did doubt that, probably all black, I don't want to mislead her.

I wanted to post a photo of what color I've gotten this year using a buff rooster and white silky hens - but I can't figure out how to post photos!! How do I do that?

thanks - kept looking in the wrong place.
so this is a result of a buff rooster and white silkies that have been bred for white for quite a few generations. i was told they were partridge, but I don't think that's right. Any ideas? I've got quite a few of this color, some whites, so darker colors (which I'm now thinking was probably partridge) and some "fawn" colors. I didn't keep most of the colored ones, but I liked this one enough to keep.

Picture didn't show up i preview - hopefully it is there...

well, I'm not a complete novice to downloading photos!! Tried it again and it said that this was already posted, so couldn't get it to do it again - I don't see the photo....
Guess I'm not suppose to find out what color this beautiful silky is...
sad.png

Go back into uploads, click on my uploads (bottom right). There you ought to see a pic of your bird. Below your pic you will see two URLs. Copy the lower URL & paste into your email.
Good luck.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom