MJ's little flock

My gosh she is pretty! :love

Is she still escaping?
Yes! Cheeky girl. Once a week I find her on the wrong side of the fence. But she's very good at putting herself back once I encourage her. The section she jumps over is puppy play pen panels, very low. I'll have to ask someone to put a proper fence in place for them. My ramshackle fencebuilding is not up to task.

Yes! Cheeky girl. Once a week I find her on the wrong side of the fence. But she's very good at putting herself back once I encourage her. The section she jumps over is puppy play pen panels, very low. I'll have to ask someone to put a proper fence in place for them. My ramshackle fencebuilding is not up to task.
Come to think of it, I'm surprised the other chickens don't hop out :confused:

I'm glad she is smart enough to go back like Ha'penny does. :D

They have to want to leave. Apparently the part you have them is delightful and they are fulfilled with that space.
I hope you're right. It's certainly spacious. But there's little forage at present. We're expecting rain this weekend so perhaps some new shoots will appear in the yard then disappear into chickens. I was pleased to see Mary helping herself to grain from the new dispenser this morning.

Back
Top Bottom