MJ's little flock

Tribe 2.
P2250508.JPG

I love seeing your plants. They are all so exotic to my eyes!

And I love showing them! ❤️ 😇 They are certainly different to most northern hemisphere plants.

I too am a gardener. I think gardeners tend to want to share advice. I think it is because we all tinker with our methods and do a lot of trial and error and suffer failures. It takes a full year before you can put your hard-earned learning into action again. Sharing is a way of trying to help others not make the mistakes we made.

Just so. ☺️👍

Good evening MJ and everyone 😊

Thank you for sharing the history of your house, I love looking and learning about old places. Your has tons of history and I truly appreciate you sharing. :hugs:hugs

Wow, I didn't see any pictures like this, I'll have to go look again 🤔 yes I do see the flower starting. I'm a terrible gardener and only make plants die most of the time.

That's a very pretty flower ❤ thank you for sharing it.
Pleased to share. Thank you for the interest. 🥰 Banksias have a variety of cone shapes and sizes too. They are amazing, one of my favourite plants, they have character.

After 30 years of gardening I am actually keeping more plants alive than I'm killing. So that's a plus. 😂

Some documents say 1920 others 1925. So it's around 100 years old.

If ever I have a gardening question I'll know who to ask!

It was a hard time. It was made worse by a gp who, when I told her I was going through the most stressful time of my life and unpacked the overlapping stressors, said "let's look at your diet." Wow, great listener. My cousin is a gp and was appalled when I told her and then gave me the names of other gps.

Wrt accepting advice I shouldn't be as sensitive but clearly I am still. It's just something I'm touchy about.
100 years! 🥰 🤗

What a disheartening experience for you with that GP. 😠 Sorry you went through that. Your sensitivity is perfectly understandable. :hugs

Good evening MJ and everyone 😊

And I love showing them! ❤️ 😇 They are certainly different to most northern hemisphere plants.

Just so. ☺️👍

Pleased to share. Thank you for the interest. 🥰 Banksias have a variety of cone shapes and sizes too. They are amazing, one of my favourite plants, they have character.

After 30 years of gardening I am actually keeping more plants alive than I'm killing. So that's a plus. 😂

So far the only plants I've kept alive are Basil and Lavender that I planted from seeds.

More Donk and Knock. Myth is off the eggs now due to me stealing them and is a bit up the track with Notch. Myth is giving Notch a right ear bashing about how unfair life is etc etc. I would love to give her another chance at hatching but just can't face the horror if it all goes wrong. It was truely horrible last time.
P2250511.JPG

More Donk and Knock. Myth is off the eggs now due to me stealing them and is a bit up the track with Notch. Myth is giving Notch a right ear bashing about how unfair life is etc etc. I would love to give her another chance at hatching but just can't face the horror if it all goes wrong. It was truely horrible last time.
View attachment 2546396
Sad story, but a lovely photo of them. The light is wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom