MJ's little flock

I got some reflective tape stuff so now it’s a party in the backyard with holographic tape fluttering everywhere 😂🎉that and a holographic owl with bells on it 😏
The chooks don’t seem to care about it but the sparrows and starlings are staying away from both the trampoline and the chook food. Will see how long it lasts before they work it out!
Fingers crossed it’s a 10 dollar fix to the problem hahaha (have got bird netting too as plan B)
Good outcome!

Folks are foraging in very close proximity to the water jar... It won't be too long before sips are being taken.

IMG20210306164758.jpg

Janet caught herself a baby cockroach shortly after the photo, then Peggy stole it from her :rolleyes:

Good morning folks :frow

@Aussie-Chookmum this has been a bit of a painful process. Radiology gave sue software with her x-rays imbedded. So I had to capture them first and save them as images before I could post for her. Here they are under a spoiler.

Thanks very much for going to all that trouble Bob. They are very interesting X-rays. That looks like a big piece of hardware. Does it interfere with movement ?

Was the fracture across the head of the radius? Wrists are so complicated looking and there always seems to be so much space between the bones in x-rays I have trouble picturing how they work with all the muscles and tendons involved. Fascinating. Thank you and Sue again! ❤️

It's lovely, especially if the visit is too short for pooping. But even if there is poop, it's not a big deal on the wooden floors.
Your floors are beautiful by the way. I love the dark hardwood.

Phyllis has been really good about not pooping inside. I am jinxing myself but maybe only once in the last few months!

I got some reflective tape stuff so now it’s a party in the backyard with holographic tape fluttering everywhere 😂🎉that and a holographic owl with bells on it 😏
The chooks don’t seem to care about it but the sparrows and starlings are staying away from both the trampoline and the chook food. Will see how long it lasts before they work it out!
Fingers crossed it’s a 10 dollar fix to the problem hahaha (have got bird netting too as plan B)
I am very interested to hear if this works well. :thumbsup

Folks are foraging in very close proximity to the water jar... It won't be too long before sips are being taken.

View attachment 2557118

Janet caught herself a baby cockroach shortly after the photo, then Peggy stole it from her :rolleyes:
That is sooooo Peggy. 😄

How do I check for mites MJ? The other girls seem untroubled.
Red mites will be on the bottom of the roost at nite. If you run your hand along the bottom of the roost you will squoosh them and have red stuff on your fingers. Then you know.

Back
Top Bottom