MJ's little flock

After 3 days of treatment, Janet's sneezing a little (4 sneezes), shaking her head a little (1 shake) but very bright in her attitude. And she's not as pale in her face as she has been. Her breathing appears to be less laboured - when she closes her eyes for a nap, her tail does not move up and down with her breathing as much as it was.

View attachment 3172443
That is wonderful to hear. :hugs :hugs

After 4 days of treatment, Janet is demonstrating a lot of energy in her behaviour. She had 4 sneezes but they were only little ones, and she shook her head three times in rapid succession, but only little shakes. Her breathing does not appear laboured at all.

On the other hand, Mary's poops are very loose which I assume is due to the lincospectin. For this reason, I'm pleased there's only one more dose to go. That said, Mary is very bright and energetic too, so perhaps the linco is good for her even though it's given her the trots.
Remember, probiotics after the dosing. :thumbsup

That is a lovely photo of everyone! 🥰
Thanks :hugs It gets quite hard to take an interesting photo of them. I feel as though I've tried almost every arrangement of chickens and human perspective, but I'm sure there are even more possibilities I haven't thought of. Anyway, the vertical line of hens in the photo, along with the fallen hollyhock seemed interesting.

Thanks :hugs It gets quite hard to take an interesting photo of them. I feel as though I've tried almost every arrangement of chickens and human perspective, but I'm sure there are even more possibilities I haven't thought of. Anyway, the vertical line of hens in the photo, along with the fallen hollyhock seemed interesting.
I found it enchanting. Great pic. 👍

Blossom has put herself in charge of chickening.

IMG_2022-07-05-16-54-43-121.jpg

After 4 days of treatment, Janet is demonstrating a lot of energy in her behaviour. She had 4 sneezes but they were only little ones, and she shook her head three times in rapid succession, but only little shakes. Her breathing does not appear laboured at all.

On the other hand, Mary's poops are very loose which I assume is due to the lincospectin. For this reason, I'm pleased there's only one more dose to go. That said, Mary is very bright and energetic too, so perhaps the linco is good for her even though it's given her the trots.
After 5 days of treatment, I was on the brink of giving Janet a glowing review of progress when she decided one big sneeze followed by one big head shake was needed. Apart from that, she's in top form: sassy, energetic, and confident.

One more day to go. Tomorrow night, they will be given plain water again.

Back
Top Bottom