MJ's little flock

Yes, thanks for asking! She's doing really well, she hasn't had any more seizures since she's been on the meds. We need to get her another script very soon but it's been over 2 months.

Nyssa the salmon Faverolle is still wheezing, even after being on antibiotics for three weeks but she seems to be still living her best chickeny life. I'm observing her and will be in touch with the vet next week.

How is everyone at your place?
Is the new coop working out well?

It appears to be. Tegan now gets herself on the bottom roost every night so I removed her custom-made one. There are towels under the tarp so she has some cushioning when she jumps down. They’ve well and truly christened it poop-wise!
Fantastic! Are you pleased?

Breakfast of Peggy's eggs with a teacup we recently unearthed in the cellar. Actually there are six of them, with cake plates, and a sandwich platter. I guess they were Nana's because they're too late to have belonged to the great grandparents and too early to have been Dad's. But Dad was fond of fossicking in secondhand and antique shops.

Makes me wonder what else might be down there.

We've been clearing out the cellar so I can put bookshelves down there and make it a more usable space.

IMG_2022-10-01-07-37-11-060.jpg

I am! We had a bit of an issue with the door not closing properly so hubby moved the strike plate down a bit and it’s all good again. If we ever get approval to build a studio, I’m going to get the builder to give me a quote.
That sounds like an exciting project! You'll love having a studio. Sometimes I wish I had one and I'm not even artistic 😆

Breakfast of Peggy's eggs with a teacup we recently unearthed in the cellar. Actually there are six of them, with cake plates, and a sandwich platter. I guess they were Nana's because they're too late to have belonged to the great grandparents and too early to have been Dad's. But Dad was fond of fossicking in secondhand and antique shops.

Makes me wonder what else might be down there.

We've been clearing out the cellar so I can put bookshelves down there and make it a more usable space.

View attachment 3276726
That teacup is spectacular. What a wonderful find. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom