MJ's little flock

Good job, it's impressive you can tackle all this at the same time. Do take care of your health- I think it comes before organizing the cellar in life's priorities! And sometimes taking care of one's health can mean having to rest šŸ˜‰.
I hope the red marauders calm down a bit now they are getting into a routine!
And ah, please don't worry about catching up on my thread, the last thing I want is making people spend more time than they should in internet. I have to learn to be more sober and post less words and pictures to say the same thing šŸ¤£.
I'm resting when I can and the health issue won't be helped by resting. It's a medication thing, and I'm being diligent in that regard.

The red marauders are slowly gaining independence. I think Joyce and maybe Christa were patterned to humans when they hatched. If I go anywhere near Joyce, she starts to follow me around.

It's true, the internet is mostly a time waste :gig I sincerely try not to do too much of it in my free time.

@MaryJanet you know @ManueB is right! In case, with all this flurry of activity you have forgotten how to rest, let me remind you how.
Make cup of tea. Sit outside with Blossom on your lap. Observe chickens.
Rinse and repeat.
Hope things calm down for you soon and you feel better.
Unfortunately there was so much rain in Auckland the airport runway was damaged and all international flights cancelled. So the neighbours won't be home until late Tuesday evening, three days later than expected. I scheduled other commitments into the time, so now I'm doubled up! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ only dinner with my brother, so it should all work out.

Unfortunately there was so much rain in Auckland the airport runway was damaged and all international flights cancelled. So the neighbours won't be home until late Tuesday evening, three days later than expected. I scheduled other commitments into the time, so now I'm doubled up! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ only dinner with my brother, so it should all work out.
Yes, that flooding looked awful. :(

It seems like the weather will never settle down, its either raining and flooding, or dry and hot with potential for bush fires.
My chickens are glad it has cooled off for the moment though.
It's been cool and sunny in Adelaide too. Lovely weather. Maybe the 23 summer will be another cool one with no heat waves.

Back
Top Bottom