Mmmmmmm PEPSI Throwback

Quote:
I normally prefer Coke but decided to try Pepsi Throwback. It's so much better with real sugar!

If you prefer Coke, find a kosher supermarket and ask for the "Kosher for Passover" Coke. It's made with sugar instead of HFCS. http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2009-04-08-kosher-coke_N.htm

If
you like trying weird flavors of pop look for "Canada dry green tea ginger ale." It seems weird but it's so good!
droolin.gif

Quote:
OMG! The Chicken Lady said pop! Haven't heard that word used to describe a coke in alot of years.
In the South it's a coke. There are many different flavors of coke - pepsi, mountain dew, nehi's and coke itself; but they are all cokes. I ended up using the word soda when I owned an auction house and was meeting people from all over the country. Soda about covers it.

Ridge, I'd join you in the RC Cola, but I never developed a taste for sweet cakes. Not that you could tell that by the size of my caboose.
lol.png

AMEN sista! It's "coke." Now, what kind ya want??

When customers ask for "a Coke" I always verify what they really want. hehehe

It was coca cola classic in a glass bottle and a zero bar or milkshake bar (does anyone remember these? ) for breakfast here!
wink.png
Kept me going til studyhall when I crashed. lol
cool.png

Saw the MD throwback - will look for the Pepsi throwback. Also grew up on Pepsi in a glass bottle, my mom had to hide it from us. Wonder why I have so many fillings
idunno.gif

I used to hide donuts and chips in my locker - we had a convience store across the street from the school. Surprisingly I only weighed 98 lbs when I graduated ( yes Karma is a bad girl and has caught up with me)

For the record - grew up in Iowa saying "Pop", moved around the western half of the US after getting married and now say Soda. How did that happen?????

I haven't tried the Throwbacks but I hate the taste of syrup-sweetened sodas. There's an aftertaste and my tongue is kinda 'coated' after. On the rare occasions that I feel like a soda, I buy the Coke that is imported from Mexico. It comes in the hourglass bottle and uses sugar. From what I've heard, in some areas you can by Coke made with sugar around Passover.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom