MN here. Interested in joint venture with chicken centered products.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheClayEmpire, Apr 8, 2008.

1. TheClayEmpire

TheClayEmpire New Egg

Apr 8, 2008
    Princeton, MN
    Greetings,

I am looking for someone local who is interested in developing and selling chicken in your backyard focused products. I am a raku clay tile and mosaic artist who's love for my backyard poultry has led to a number of ideas about raku clay products and coops that would be fun to create and sell.

Especially interested in woodworker or anyone interested in sitting at fair and events.

I am looking for others who are interested in providing labor or capitol to this venture.

If interested drop me a line!

~Teddy Bear

2. living2ride

living2ride Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Illinois
    Hello fellow chicken addict! [​IMG]
    We're in Illinois - check out what we do: http://www.dlwoodworking.biz/ The CNC router is my husband's latest big-boy toy, but we do woodworking of all kinds. We've done a couple different chicken signs saying "Mean Chicken" or "Beware: Crazy Rooster" and they always sell out at the Farmer's Market right away. LOL! I'm not sure what you're thinking of, but if you have any ideas of how we can work together, let me know. [​IMG]
    Angie

3. TheClayEmpire

TheClayEmpire New Egg

Apr 8, 2008
    Princeton, MN
    I love your woodworking! I emailed the email on your business website. You have my imagination wheels turning.

~Teddy Bear

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by