Mobile App??

BYC is already very mobile friendly. Have you used the mobile version of the site by using the "Mobile / Destop" toggle button on the bottom of the page?
I have used my android to check out the site by going to my browser but is there an app there? Sorry I'm pretty electronically challenged!!
I have seen the two buttons side by side and tried to push the mobile one...but nothing happens..when I push the desktop button it just takes me to the BYC home site.. I'm trying to find an app

Last edited:
We have an HTML5 ready version of the site that should show up automatically on your mobile device.

Here is a comparison of the mobile version of the site (left) and the desktop version of the site (right). The app we're working on will be very similar to what people see on the left of this image.

Which version do you see on your phone?

A BYC app would be amazing!! I can't wait until it comes out! I love the mobile version but I would love to get notifications on my iPod when I get PMs or posts on subscribed pages... will that be included? I'm sure the app will be awesome!
wee.gif
ya.gif

Did the app come out yet? My android is the only internet service I have & so far I haven't been able to upload an avatar or create a sig.

Back
Top Bottom