smiliefase11

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 9, 2011
Cancel my account.. I didn't spam. I've been here for one day. Not happy with your site at all. and again i did not spam. Please deactivate my account. closing a topic i started based on assumption?? how am i supposed to learn from the other people here if you close my topic. you dont even allow first day members to post photos. and not very much information here anyways. besides im rasing birds for exhibition also and i need to know the breeds of the birds i want to show.

Sorry you feel slighted. The rules of BYC are clearly stated and you are required to agree to them when you sign up. It includes not spamming or cross posting. Spamming is posting the same questiom more than once in a short period of time. In a community the size of BYC, you can't expect an answer within minutes.

I hope you change your mind, but it does sound like you have an EE, Easter Egger. A mixed breed. Where did your bird come from?

Asking the same question in more than one thread is considered spam on BYC....that is the reason your thread was closed from what I could see.

Lots of info on here about raising good quality exhibition birds so if that's what you're looking for I'd bet you can find all your answers here.

I just took a look, since you didn't delete your links completely. You bought a gold sex link, but in actuality you have an EE. She's a lovely girl, but not an exhibition or show bird. For really good quality birds, buy from breeders, not feed stores, hatcheries.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
X 2. And if you choose to stay with an open mind and good attitude, there is no question you can come up with that someone on here will not be able to answer.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom