***Moderators please close***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your petition Chickenbarn-gal!!
thumbsup.gif

You can't change a law without getting out there and being proactive! Good for you!

Quote:
hmm.png
if you don't feel it's right for you to sign it's okay. I'm not requireing you to. Just asking.
I thought this would be the place to post something like this,

Chicken Forum>>Chicken Laws & Ordinances (And how to CHANGE them)>>
(Should I of put this is another forum?)
I've read many other posts (on this forum) about posting in petitions.

No, this is the right place ! I am pleased with your self-advocacy and please don't give up! I hope you try to get as many locals as you can too, because there names will mean a lot more. But please, don't give up ! ! !

Your right, I shouldn't give up or get down to be nice. I really do want to win this petition about chickens (Only 6 hens, it's not THAT big for people who don't like chickens. But for people who do, its great!
smile.png
Thank you!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
My family and I really appreciate it!

Quote:
Maybe if you put "Portage, Michigan" in your title, you will attract people local to you. Consider rounding up supporters using ads in Craigslist and your local paper. Post flyers at libraries, markets, gas stations, etc... Try to recruit kids at school to help spread the word. Have you tried calling a nearby news station, they love "kids with a cause". Fight for what you believe in. You are supported here, even if it is not our place to sign the petition.
hugs.gif

Maybe if you put "Portage, Michigan" in your title, you will attract people local to you. Consider rounding up supporters using ads in Craigslist and your local paper. Post flyers at libraries, markets, gas stations, etc... Try to recruit kids at school to help spread the word. Have you tried calling a nearby news station, they love "kids with a cause". Fight for what you believe in. You are supported here, even if it is not our place to sign the petition.
hugs.gif

Perhaps your right, if I go more local the votes would be more buyable. Thanks for your suggestions. I will make flyers and post them around
smile.png
. And I can change the title for you. I don't want to get upset about this, or anything. I'm sorry if I got that way. I hope all is forgiven.Again, Thanks for your suggestions.
smile.png

I don't blame you a bit for wanting to be able to have chickens......I just think your purpose would be better served by trying to drum up as much local support as possible.

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay :

Quote:
+1

As the politiciana say "Press the Flesh and Kiss the Babies"

Good luck.

Jim

Thanks for the Luck.
smile.png
Again, I'm sorry. I misunderstood you.
I will keep you posted on what happens next!
-CB-G​

Do you have a facebook page to get support? Or look and see what other Michigan backyard hen pages there are where you can look for more support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom