Moderators

dear boyfriend, dear mother in law=dmil, dear wife=dw, etc. or you can change the d for a different word when mad
hide.gif

Last edited:
ahah

hope to find myself a DGF sometime soon then
roll.png

ah, this old dude is getting along

I don't much want to remain single for the rest of my life

Quote:
hugs.gif

Oh ty
hugs.gif
....hope you had a good time on your trip.

You better not have came this way and did come see me though, remember I am cooking
tongue.png

frow.gif
Hello and welcome to BYC! I'm one of two moderators who live in GA. Pay no attention to the "Royal Henliness" title--the membership bestowed that on me, 'twas not I (given due to my ridiculous post count which comes from years of answering questions and participating, not moderating, trust me), so I do not have delusions of grandeur. And to me, running amok sounds positively exhausting so I don't do that. In fact, none of the staff does so you have nothing to fear here. Just refresh your memory of the easy-to-follow family-friendly rules and you'll have a great time on BYC.
smile.png

ETA: I just noticed what time you posted this thread--at that time of the night, I'm usually sound asleep or listening to the roosters alarm over the baby monitor in the coop, not messing around on BYC.

And one more welcome!
frow.gif

I'm the other moderator who lives in Ga. My post count isn't even close to Cynthia's, but like her, it mostly comes from participating. I'm sure you will see posts from most all of us in time, just ordinary member-type posts, depending which forums you hang around on. From my posts you would eventually learn I'm retired and living in the country with a back yard full of mutts. Nothing royal about that!

welcome-byc.gif
Hello from PA. I raise chickens, bobwhite quail, wild eastern turkeys, pheasants and peafowl on rural PA. I spend most of my time on BYC trying to help others with poultry questions and sharing information I have learned over the years. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hello and welcome!
frow.gif

I'm royalty now?
ep.gif
My husband would disagree.
lau.gif

I'm a moderator in Northern CA. I sometimes run amok thanks to my kids. (trust me Cyn - it is exhausting) I have participated here for 2 years before becoming a moderator, and I still participate anywhere I can offer some help.

You'll find the moderators here are just normal members with extra duties.

I am Terrie and I live in Washington State.

I have ducks.

Quote:
The best way to get to know us is to not follow the rules, but we would prefer that you get to know us by participating in the forum instead.
wink.png

You have been around for 4 days, so with the number of posts you have racked up so fast, you are bound to run into us at some point in a discussion about something that gives us common ground.
smile.png

Hello from Virginia! Welcome to BYC! I have chickens, ,ducks, geese, turkeys, goats, sheep, bees. I garden, can, make cheese, sew, quilt and a million other old fashioned things. I am married with children so life is fairly busy spring, summer and fall. Winter is when we settle in and settle down and spend more time chatting it up. Enjoy your stay on BYC. It will quickly become your home away from home. Like this >>>>>>>>
caf.gif

MissPrissy!!!! It's been a billion years since I've seen a post from you! (Could it be because I'm only able to be on BYC 2 measly days a week now?)

Back
Top Bottom