Modern Bantams anyone?

Does or would anyone on this thread consider selling some fertilized modern eggs? Looking for about a dozen to incubate. PM me with price and other info. Thanks

I just got my first moderns last week a trio of black berchin ( the hens have blue ribbons already ) and a pair of brown reds all were from stock either purchased from or bred from tom anderson stock. I already have 8 eggs in the incubator and looking for more I'd love some silver duckwings

Last edited:
Lol yea I don't know how people no longer concider them a game breed my brown red jumped on a roo 3 times his size and made it back down the hens do the same to standard game hens and not only back them down but chase them down haha funny to watch a tiny hen chasing a standard around like a boss
I just learned something about my young blue and splash moderns. I have 9 right now and split them up about four weeks ago. I put them back together in a larger pen and they lived up to their name. They were in the pen for about 2 hours. I looked out the kitchen window at the pen and it was like a cage match. The group that was all young cockerels around 7 weeks old was attacking the 1 male and 4 pullets that I was going to breed from. I had to take the 4 cockerels back out and put them in their old pen. They were all raised up together and only apart for 4 weeks. I guess the bantams take after their large fowl ancestors.

Last edited:
I am glad I found this thread! I have been looking for Modern Bantams. Does anyone have hatching eggs to sell that would be willing to ship a smaller order (four to six eggs-I don't have much more room in my backyard). I would LOVE to buy some!

I am glad I found this thread! I have been looking for Modern Bantams. Does anyone have hatching eggs to sell that would be willing to ship a smaller order (four to six eggs-I don't have much more room in my backyard). I would LOVE to buy some!

That's great! Glad to see another Modern Game lover. What colors are you interested in? I could possibly recommend a breeder for you.

- BantamLover55

Back
Top Bottom