Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
(Apollo isn't eactly a colt anymore, he's several years ol now, like, four I maybe? What do you think Ducky?)

I'd say so. Not quite old enough to lead. I think more like three and a half. Ariel is like three.

Alright. *Sigh* Will we delete the new thread when Dutchy comes back? Be cause this is over 1000 pages I would hate to loose.
sad.png

Quote:
Neither did I! Darn. So where were Sienna and Evander?! Are we going to keep everything the same? I hope so! Just posted to a def. thread?!

Yes, everything will be precisely the same, except we won't see any of Dutch's characters but Rufus, who will be temporarily be played by DL179.

Quote:
I'd say so. Not quite old enough to lead. I think more like three and a half. Ariel is like three.

Alright. *Sigh* Will we delete the new thread when Dutchy comes back? Be cause this is over 1000 pages I would hate to loose.
sad.png

I know! Double sigh...Dutchie, you will be sorely missed! Who's going to be the excitement?!

Quote:

sad.png

I imagine they'll just lock it.

Quote:
sad.png

I know! Double sigh...Dutchie, you will be sorely missed! Who's going to be the excitement?!

MEEE!
wee.gif

tongue.png

Quote:
sad.png

Yeah? And, does anybody knoew what was going on with the weird stuff a few days ago?

Quote:
sad.png

I would think so. If it's gone, deleted....GOSH! I'd lose like 4000 posts!

Quote:
sad.png

This one, or the new one?

Quote:

Yeah? And, does anybody knoew what was going on with the weird stuff a few days ago?

I sure don't! Gerb?!

Quote:

Wierd stuff?
hu.gif
I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom