Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Well, if you say so," His eyes showed genuine concern but he shrugged, seeing as she didn't want to talk about it; he then gently tossed his forelock and toed over to the nearby clovers and grazed.

Sienna sighed softly.

He swished his tail, which glinted bright silver under the few dapples of sun that softly peeked through the boughs above, swirling gracefully before slumping back down. He casted an inconspicuous glance at her from the corner of his eye.

Quote:
And she said he was fun to hang around
gig.gif

"Well," he said, looking up at the sky, noticing the sun high in the sky; it was noon. "We should get back now," he declared, "We've been out here a while and I don't know if Skyherd's going to start wondering about us, or if they might need our help for something."

Quote:
And she said he was fun to hang around
gig.gif

"Well," he said, looking up at the sky, noticing the sun high in the sky; it was noon. "We should get back now," he declared, "We've been out here a while and I don't know if Skyherd's going to start wondering about us, or if they might need our help for something."

Sorry!
"I suppose so." Sienna said, wondering if he felt about her the same she felt about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom