Mods, PLEASE LOCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif
And Buzzard Day?
woot.gif

Actually, that last pic looks like a Black Vulture, not a Turkey Vulture. Black Vultures have darker heads, and the white is at the ends of the wings, instead of all along the wings. Either way, they're all "buzzards". We get tons of them around here.

I work for the mortgage branch of a large bank. Not long after things started turning to poop in the real estate finance world, I looked out of the window to see three or four turkey vultures sitting on top of our building. Now THAT was an omen!!

frow.gif

Sally, I commented earlier, but it is gone....... I will call you after work and enlighten you!

Good pics, and I agree......you may be doomed. Time to stay indoors and relax, maybe they will fly across the pond and haunt the Highlander!

Quote:
Don't you just hate it when that happens? If I could count the number of times that I have woken up dead, I'd not be any richer at all.

tongue.png

Hate to break the news to the OP, but we are all going to die, everyone you have ever known and everyone you will ever know.

Omen! Lets see vultures, road kill, dead frogs, dead trees falling, barbed wire fence breaking, I have heard hundreds of "OMEN" the only omen I believe in is O man am I hungry.

Got bigger eggs to fry.

By the way I had a tree full of buzzards yesterday,----OMEN-----????? Nah! They were after the fish heads I had dumped back there Monday afternoon. Big ole 5 gallon bucket full. Man they were having a party. But an omen, be real.

Quote:
So much for comic relief!
Those who know me here will know that I don't get hysterical about anything, it was more for a good laugh- which we all need these days!

Sorry it got so serious.

Quote:
So much for comic relief!
Those who know me here will know that I don't get hysterical about anything, it was more for a good laugh- which we all need these days!

Sorry it got so serious.

bun.gif
im not serious
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom