mods,,

THANKS, MODS!
smile.png
))) I am, as always, impressed & grateful.

Lacy, I like Henrietta too, but it sort of dates back to my earliest relationship with chickens - the "Henrietta" days, when I was sort of clueless about what chicken ownership even was or how important to me it would become. Also, the fact that there are so many other Henrietta user names out there with various numbers following them sort of makes it lose its appeal just a tad, ya know? Meanwhile, I've been volunteering as lunch lady 1x per week at my kids' school since the fall, and it's been one of the best experiences I've had this school year. New friends, new insight into and appreciation for their school, and a healthy dose of humility all rolled into one.
smile.png

Laura

Please change mine to:
confused.jpg

(J/K)

It may take us old folks a little while to remember who is who, so don't blame us if we act like we don't remember who you are.
old.gif

hypnofrogstevie/inuashalover I accually thought you were a girl especially because of your avatar.
lau.gif

Glad you told us
smile.png
th.gif

May I also suggest that you put "I used to be inuashalover" or something like that.
old.gif

he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

You guys are all going to have to put in the signuture line who you used to be. As if it wasn't enough with all the aviatar changes lately now it's name changes too! (smack forehead) I'll never keep it all straight!

lol remember my kittie avatar Io can also put in the sig "used to be inuyashalover21"

Well Steve, I knew you were a guy but that screen name was not one I could remember or pronounce so I am glad you changed it, loL!! I like Lunchlady too, that's cool...good changes ya'll!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom