Got a batch of eggs in this morning. One looked like it had a little barnyard debris on it, no biggie, but when I went to write the weight on it after weighing, the point felt somewhat soft and not fully calcified. I assumed it was a young layer, and the egg was intact, but closer inspection of that end revealed the "debris" to be mold. I'm afraid to put this bad boy in the incubator for a variety of reasons - not enough calcium could cause the rupture of a fragile egg in my incubator, and of course, that mold... I did, however, pay a lot for the eggs, and am now a bit anxious over potential spread of mold. I'm assuming this egg will be a cull... I don't wash my eggs, but should I do anything because they spent the last few days in an egg carton next to their moldy friend? I have never seen this before. Right now the whole batch is sitting in the coolest room in the house resting in anticipation of going into the incubator tomorrow, funky egg and all... Has anyone had any experience with this?