Mold

Isabella_animale

Songster
Sep 3, 2020
Hello. I'm just asking for some advice. So I live with my parents. So this makes the chickens all of ours. Anyway, time and time again, I tell my father how bad mold is for them. He is stubborn and says that he gave it to his chickens in the past and it didn’t kill them. Anyway as many times I tell him it doesn't always work like that, he still won't believe me. He still occasionally feeds them moldy bread, if I see him do it I stop him but sometimes it's out of my control. They haven't got sick yet but I know they can and it's definitely not worth it. My question is, have you ever had someone like this? How can I convince him? I live my chickens and would hate myself if something happened to them.

I have lived with this type of person. I found when talking to them , explaining things and showing them what you are talking about is honest and truthful, they still can't hear you. You have to walk away. You could get rid of the chickens or watch as he learns the hard way. I'm so sorry.

I have lived with this type of person. I found when talking to them , explaining things and showing them what you are talking about is honest and truthful, they still can't hear you. You have to walk away. You could get rid of the chickens or watch as he learns the hard way. I'm so sorry.

Yes that's exactly how I feel. I love my father but I just wish he understood. I think the best thing I can do is just throw out anything bad he might give them before he gets to it, and just pray nothing bad happens.

Back
Top Bottom