MOM, I THINK THERES A WORM HANGIN OUT OF THE DOG

babychickfarmer

Songster
12 Years
My sister walks to my mom and goes "MOM...DOES ACHILLES HAVE WORMS" and my my mom says, "no why?" and courtney says " cause it looks like a worm is hangin out of him" and my mom walks out to the dogs and it was his 'thing' hangin out and Court goes "see theres the worm!"

mind you my sister is 14 and we told her what it was. JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE CAUSE IT BIN AN ONGOING JOKE AROUND OUR HOUSE.
smile.png

well if his "thing" is no bigger than a worm - dont let the other dogs make fun of him
gig.gif

that is too funny - sounds like some of the things my DH says - that make me wonder about him LOL

Julie

Haha! My sister was so proud when she saw the bull breeding our cows she goes "Sissy! Sissy! Guess what? I saw them mating!"\\

Edited to add- Your sister is 14 and she doesn't know what that is? :|

Last edited:
Laughing but not, I got my first duck sex education 101 today. I didn't know ducks had wankers that hung out? I saw it first hand today?? URGH never stop learning do we?
edited to say, this is my 1st time owning and well.. having a pair of ducks!
hee hee Laughing now at myself!
wink.png

K

That rates right up there with my daughter when she was little. She told me she knew how to tell little boy cats from little girl cats 'cause "little boy cats have cushions to set on".

gig.gif

My cousin was a little girl many years ago and my other cousin had a black Lab male who was sitting and panting near the water edge.

She pointed to the dog's bottom and said"Hes got a lipstick too! Just like my mommy have one!"

Oh Lordy, what a laugh!

Oh I can honestly say the worst my kids do is say the dogs are getting "married" when they are mating.. Lord knows what they thought me and daddy were doing in those wedding pictures! Hehehe...

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom