Momduck okay with gosling hanging out

Sasa

Songster
8 Years
Mar 20, 2011
Northern Colorado
Holly has no problem with Bamboo the gosling spending time with she and her brood. Her babies are 2 weeks old, Bamboo is 5 weeks old.He so desperately wants a Mom and siblings that he sits outside their "nursery" and pines, so I let him in and Holly didn't react at all. I think my Toulouse goose hen will adopt him, she likes him alot.

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Holly has no problem with Bamboo the gosling spending time with she and her brood. Her babies are 2 weeks old, Bamboo is 5 weeks old.He so desperately wants a Mom and siblings that he sits outside their "nursery" and pines, so I let him in and Holly didn't react at all. I think my Toulouse goose hen will adopt him, she likes him alot.
So sweet everybody needs a mommie.

elsfieldchickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 8, 2011
Oxford,Oxfordshire,UK
aww!

Top Bottom