money's tight... out of feed

Quote:
So you dont want to see a pic of my girls cleaning up after a bucket of KFC?
hide.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
So you dont want to see a pic of my girls cleaning up after a bucket of KFC?
hide.gif

yuckyuck.gif

You sure would not like it at my farm i feed my surplus roos and eggs to my hard working dogs and chickens.

Oh, I feed the chickens to the dogs.
big_smile.png
I would even feed the dogs to the chickens if I had reason to butcher the dogs.
tongue.png
But I won't feed chicken to chickens or dogs to dogs!
lol.png

(Just kidding... I wouldn't kill my sweet dogs... even if my chickens were hungry for them!)
droolin.gif

Quote:
All the carcasses go to mine... chicken, turkey, whatever kind of bones that the dogs can't have, the chickens get. Let one of your chickens die in the coop and you not get to it... see what they do.... it's just nature.

To the OP... feed em anything you have that's leftover. Also, don't know if you have a bakery, but the one we have here sell 55g garbage pails FULL of bread for $5. I buy for treats, but hey... if you can get it for them, it's better'n nothing!

Quote:
that would be a awesome marketing .. a chicken crawling into a KFC bucket
lol.png

any the pesky chickens keep eating the batter
hmm.png

and to poster hang in there i would defonately talk to the grocery manager .. off the record of course incase they pulverize everything .. they may accidently leave a pucket or bag out when you happen to be round and go in to get annother
wink.png
or try to sign a waiver if they are all worried

Where are you located?
I'm in Sacramento and could find an extra bag of feed to share but I can't ship it.

The local charity food bank gives old produce to anyone who stops by for it. Do you have something like that? I definitely give all my food scraps to the chickens, GREAT way to recycle!

You can feed them catfood and dogfood... Put something up on CL that you are in need. I have said a little prayer for you.... I am thanking the good Lord in advance for your winfall. It is all about "kingdom economics". Dog food is good... Bread.... Watch out that you don't give them worms with the ppl food.... Vinegar in the water should take care of that. There should be a surplus food group that has some "day olds"... Fruit (nothing nightshade) Tomatoes, Potatoes, beans, etc are nightshade.

Back
Top Bottom