Montana

***NEVER MIND: Found someone who wanted them!***Anyone in Montana who would like 4 Bantam roosters? They were purchased on March 13 from Murdoch's in Helena...and are now crowing and acting like jerks. I'm going to have limited space and am not sure how to keep them separate from the 3 babies that we hatched that I think are all hens, and the other two bantie hens. We've tried socializing them, but every time we put the 9 together, the 4 roosters beat up on the 3 young hatchlings that are 2 weeks younger but twice their size.

I would drive them TO YOU within a 3 hour radius of Helena, or would meet you within a 3 hour radius of Helena. I really only want hens.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Do any of you raise and sell Sebastopol geese/goslings? My family would love some, but they're hard to find around here. Thanks :)

Hey everyone! Do any of you raise and sell Sebastopol geese/goslings? My family would love some, but they're hard to find around here. Thanks
smile.png

I have some, but I am in eastern WA.

It's been a while since I have been here, but thought I would peek in. Im in Butte, and am looking for copper marans if anyone has any. Also to say hi as its been so long since being here.

My sons leghorn, yes you see it right, the leghorn sits on her bum in his hand lol.

Thanks Angelia, say you in Butte? So am I!
That leghorn is not normal lol, she is always on my sons hand, or arm, they follow him and eat from his hands and chase him if he has a worm lol. Can not wait to get some beautiful French copper Maran's to add to my girls. My eggs are going to be beautiful!

I sure am. I love friendly chickens. My girls follow us around the yard and look in the living room windows to tell us they are hungry.

Back
Top Bottom