Montana

IMG_20200218_074848079_HDR.jpg

Anybody in the Bitterroot have heritage turkeys or plan on having heritage poults? I wouldn't mind getting some from you if you have some to sell but don't want to pay the local arm and a leg price.

I'm in Yellowstone valley with heritage poults. I've got a rainbow group going right now with a tri colored blue tom over a variety of hens. The black hen must have been receptive first because I've had a number of little black poults, and blue poults. There's also sweetgrass which sell as soon as they hatch, and some sort of semi grey bronze variety that I can't tell yet. Billings is a bit far, but at least I am still in Montana 😋

I must not have been noticing my updates for this thread! I've missed a couple pages.

I am on day 14 of my third hatch already. The wind is driving me nuts, because I have 4-week-olds that need to go outside.

I need to build a bigger coop. The one I have is not big enough for my hatching addiction! I told myself I would sell my extra chicks, but I can't seem to make myself, lol. They are Icelandics, and each one comes out so unique, I feel like I have to "collect them all!"

Back
Top Bottom