Montana

I have 50 extra cockerels. 5 bucks each, because I do feed the guys. If they don't sell, I will eat them when they get big enough. People don't usually want to buy boys.

I am in Townsend outside of Helena, and have lots of pretty Icelandic cockerels. They make great flock bosses and guardians. There may be a chance we go up that way in the next few weeks to get some rabbits. If we do, I will let you know and will be happy to meet you in that general area with a free cockerel.

I am in Townsend outside of Helena, and have lots of pretty Icelandic cockerels. They make great flock bosses and guardians. There may be a chance we go up that way in the next few weeks to get some rabbits. If we do, I will let you know and will be happy to meet you in that general area with a free cockerel.
We raise rabbits too, what kind of rabbits do you raise? Maybe we can barter next year when I Oder some of your Icelandic chicks. 😄

Anyone in the Helena area or anyone that would be willing to travel to the Helena area and wants a rooster I will have extra roosters available in a few weeks. We want them to get a little older to decide which ones are working out for our flock then getting rid of the extras. I’ll post updates on what breeds we’re letting go once we’ve made our decisions. There are dominiques, Americanas, possible spotted Sussex, possible marans and a few other breeds, we ordered a couple of grab bag specials and rare packages from Meyers hatchery earlier this spring so there’s quite the variety. Some of them I’m not 100% sure if they’re roosters yet but wanted to see if there is any interest out there. Not a big deal if there’s not interest, we have room in the freezer if need be.

New to this forum, in Flathead County! We currently have 9 hens (4 RIR, 2 Barred Rock, 2 Australorp, 1 bantom) and 1 RIR Rooster. We are getting fertilized eggs right now and I've ordered an incubator. We are toying with the idea of selling chicks.

We also have 6 boer goats, one dog, and 4 human kids we are responsible for.

Would love to become friends with others in the Flathead on here! :)

New to this forum, in Flathead County! We currently have 9 hens (4 RIR, 2 Barred Rock, 2 Australorp, 1 bantom) and 1 RIR Rooster. We are getting fertilized eggs right now and I've ordered an incubator. We are toying with the idea of selling chicks.

We also have 6 boer goats, one dog, and 4 human kids we are responsible for.

Would love to become friends with others in the Flathead on here! :)

Hi there! I’m in the Flathead too! Considering trying to breed/show our Ameraucanas! I’m glad there’s another chicken lover close by on byc!

Back
Top Bottom