Montana

Pics
Howdy everybody
frow.gif
im from Oklahoma but we are moving to your wonderful state of Montana next spring/summer
ya.gif
around the Livingstone area could anyone tell me what kind of chickens are good to raise up there? I will have to start over when we get there.

Quote:
Howdy!! I have EX inlaws in and around Clairmore OK. How exciting that you get to move to MT. I raise several different breeds. Among my favorites are my BO, RIR, BR and the Wynadotes (sp?). I also have two silkies. They all do fine with our weather.

Must get rid of all my chickens I have 16 , 13 hens and three roosters. I live here in Absarokee so please Im just asking $50.00 for them all. Please someone come get them hubby is mad at me because I got them anyway even though he was behind me getting them thanks please pm
smile.png

I'm on the southside of Billings...moving back to California for a while though....where in Billings are you? I have a SLW a Wellsummer and a Silkie getting rid of a Brahma Roo 2 pullets 1 Austrolorp and one CLW

Hi all, I'm 30 minutes West of Missoula. I have a bunch of random chicks, Austrolorp, Easter Egger, Asst. Banties, Black Copper Marans, and Meaties. Also, dwarf dairy goats, dogs, and a kitten
smile.png

Quote:
hi, you are not to far from me. I live in Potomac, 30 miles east of Missoula. You must be in the Frenchtown area? We used to live over there before we moved out here to Potomac.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

AWESOME!!! I'm 20 minutes East of Missoula!
ya.gif

We'll have to get together for coffee/tea/whatever at Liquid Planet and talk turkey -- or chickens, or ducks!
gig.gif

I have EEs, BOs, RIRs, BSL, GSLs, BRs, FBCMs, BBS, 2 Rouen ducks, 1 turkey, 2 geese, 5 roos going to freezer camp soon, 4 Malamutes, 2 cats and a llama. Need a home for one of your goats?
wee.gif

I have 12 marans eggs in the incubator along with 6 EE eggs and 4 BBS eggs and 4 Merriam turkey eggs.

Howdy neighbor!
frow.gif

Quote:
hi, you are not to far from me. I live in Potomac, 30 miles east of Missoula. You must be in the Frenchtown area? We used to live over there before we moved out here to Potomac.

Hey Sandy! We need to get together sometime. Maybe in Missoula?
hu.gif

I'm in Great Falls/Craig area and I have loads of roosters. Anybody needing a nice fella for your gals? If not I have to talk the kids into eating some "friends". LOL!

Back
Top Bottom