Montana

Pics
Quote:
I understand thier website doesn't show much but, I used to be a member when I was a kid and I (as well as my mother) was very much impressed then. It was in Bozeman at that time though. I won't be making quite so many trips to Billings either, as it is 3 hours from us.
hmm.png
I doubt I'll make to more than one or two a year. I like thier news letters and hope to find the time to get more involved closer to my area through them at some point.
fl.gif
I would also contact one of the board members that are listed on the website, to get to know what would be benificial to you as being a part of the club when you can't make it to the meetings. I might be doing that myself. It would be nice to atleast be able to get the info that was shared so you're not missing out.
smile.png
Why pay to be a member when you can't get anything from it right? Here's the page that has the board memebers listed
http://www.montanapoultryfanciersassociation.com/MPFAOFFICERS.html

Hope this helps.
smile.png

herfrds wrote:
Billings is 4 hours from us. Hate the thought of Kalispell even on the Interstate.

I know what you mean there! I used to live there when I was little. Well, not right there. I lived in Columbia Falls. Used to travel that interstate with my mother, and it was scary during winter!
th.gif
*shivers at the memory*​

Quote:
Yep!! Can't see past the first coop and don't even know where the second one is!!
lol.png

It just started here...but man is it coming down. It sucks that I have to go to work in an hour....25 mile drive through blinding snow....oh how fun!
tongue.png

Quote:
Yep!! Can't see past the first coop and don't even know where the second one is!!
lol.png

It just started here...but man is it coming down. It sucks that I have to go to work in an hour....25 mile drive through blinding snow....oh how fun!
tongue.png

Oh no! YOu should just stay home. It will be worse on the way home. Kenny took our only 4 wheel drive to work to make sure he makes it home. Me and the boys are just staying home anyway. My girlfriend wants me to come to town and see her Grandbaby that is here visiting from WA, it won't happen today, tomorrow? Maybe? Stay safe!

Got around a foot of snow.
Our Corgis got stuck in a drift this morning. All you could see was their heads.
lau.gif

wind chill is suppose to get pretty nasty over the next couple days. Hope not.
fl.gif

Quote:
I love Corgis, we have 3 cardigans. We got over a foot yesterday to add to are already 3 feet on the ground here in Potomac. This is the most snow I have seen in several years. It is 6 here right now, no wind, hope it stays that way.

Quote:
We got about a foot, too. Mishka the white Malamute went to get wood with me and was diving into the snow that was up to her shoulders. She was very happy. I think we have about 2 to 3 feet of snow total. Good snowshoeing in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom