Montana

Pics
Im up in Glasgow.nothing for sale tho
wink.png

I've got a pyncheon. but her coloring isn't how it should be. She's a pet really I haven't had her that long she got shipped to me from a friend with a white silkie rooster. I don't have the rooster anymore. Her name is Ms Elizabeth Taylor. I got her the same day the person Elizabeth Taylor had passed away.

I put her with my mille fluer d'uccle rooster and got some eggs from her one chick did hatch and I've got another egg on lock down right now and three more developing. Here's her picture
107200_picture_606.jpg
[/img]
107200_picture_608.jpg
[/img]
107200_picture_609.jpg
[/img]

I'm probably gonna bring her in this winter. With my other bantams too

Herechicks,
So neat to see a pic of a REAL Pyncheon !!!! From what I have read she appears to be a much better breed representative than my hatchery birds, Other than the excess white. But she is a beauty regardless of her color. I would love to see pics posted of her offspring . Do you know where she originated? I would love to know as really would like to find some that aren't hatchery stock. PM me if you like. Thanks !

Quote:
Thank you
smile.png
I do have a picture of her one chick spongy
smile.png
. Should be interesting to see how she turns out. I got Ms Elizabeth Taylor. from a friend who lives in Iowa. So I know that's where she came from. I think my friend got her with some chickens that she was buying but I think that was in Iowa too. But she couldn't keep her and advertised on a chat group and I was like heck yeah lol It took me a couple months to get the money gathered up but I got her. I don't think she's very old kinda hard to tell. I've tried looking for pyncheon roosters but to no avail
sad.png
which sucks. But I'm going to keep on looking though. . let me post a picture of what her little chick looks like.
107200_picture_688.jpg
[/img] spongy my little pynafluer

I'm wondering if the other chicks that come from her and my mille fluer d'uccle rooster little man will look like. the same or different.

Last edited:
Ok who knows how to do a rain dance?

If it continues to stay dry we might lose our winter wheat we just got planted.

How dry is it?
Ended up on a fire Tuesday that was started by the guys air seeder, he thinks he clipped a rock.
Had 8 fire trucks from 3 different companies, 1 privately owned grader, 1 tractor with a disc and I think I counted at least 4 privately owned trucks there too. It was burning on both sides of the road so it was hard to tell.
We were all trying to stay out of the way of the guy with the disc.
I did discover that the foam we use for these types of fires tastes really bad. I accidently sprayed my side mirror and then licked my lips. Bleah!

Okay I have four chicks that need new homes. Three are Large Fowl Naked Neck chicks. Two look like NN's the third looks like momma full feathers. One is Australorp x, the other is Golden Comet x and the third one is Black copper maran x. All are hens I do believe so .

Then I have a little bantam pynafluer ( pyncheon x with Mille Fluer D'uccle ) pullet chick. All free and you'd have to pick them up thanks

Quote:
I would love them, but not now, I have to winter my birds here and its to hard in my small coop to introduce new birds at this time, Im sorry. Hope you find awesome homes for them!!

Back
Top Bottom