Montana

Pics
Or, you can ask at your local feed store, if you have one around that mills their own bags of feed. Some of the feed has DE earth, food grade, added. Lakeland Feeds here in Hamilton will sell it in whatever amounts I ask for and it is the good quality stuff. When I first asked about it the clerk looked on the shelves and in their inventory and said that they did not have any, but we were over heard by one of the employees who works in the actual bagging process and she knew that they had bags in the back for their own use.

Depending where you are located as to whether or not you are on a shipping route,I got a 50# bag from Azure Standard truck last year-natural & organic food & supply co from west coast-check out their website to see what is available now.
Also DE is actually availble in hardware stores as a type of floor dry-cleaner for cleanup of oil spills etc for garages but not food grade-looks like cat litter granules.Check label to find one that says its DE.

Quote:
Murdochs carries it.

ours does not and will not carry it. I went there several times and asked. they tell me each time they do not carry it . thats why I had to order it. no where around me carries it or wants to. ( the food grade any ways)

hey does anyone want some roosters their still little but I have no room for them and i don't want to have to kill them. Right now I have a Naked Neck x black copper maran he is two months old almost 3. Then I have a Welsummer rooster he's two months old as well. I have two red brown partridge silkie x mille fleur d'uccles. one is two months as well and one is a month old. I live here in Absarokee.

Back
Top Bottom