Monthly Didn't come, blood test results in... Negitive for pregnancy.

Quote:
barnie.gif
fl.gif

Ahh, My DH was talking about wanting more children last night. He asked me if we could have another one........Yikes.....LOL I have 3 and spent the entire time with all pregnancies in the hospital with severe hyperemesis....I don't think we will but heck, we have 3 already
smile.png

I never had to take a test...I always knew I was pregnant the instant I was pregnant by throwing up and then throwing up a minute later...and so on. It was non-stop puking day and night and pack a bag and head to the hospital for a 9 month stay...but, it was all worth it. I love my babies.
smile.png

Good Luck to you with it!! If you are....we will start waiting on pics LOL

Your test results aren't nearly important to your doctor's ofc as they are to you (and to all of us BYC'ers!
big_smile.png
). Most doctor's offices stay swamped and fitting ph calls in isn't always easy to do I'm sure, so go call 'em! I know everyone here is being nosey, but it's because we care.
hugs.gif
Oh yea, almost forgot...go call 'em pretty please!

am on hold............... first time i called i stayed on for ten mins annoying hubby tlod me to hang up and call again ugh so i did and it was busy...... lol i finnaly got back thru and am typing here to pass the time.... if they were on lunch break i'd hope they'd put a recording on that says they are.... and no such thing here. Not even waiting music! LOL! All i hear is "white noise" I dunno what's worse waiting for the phone to ring or waiting for them to pick up. I wish i could make my mom call...she calls and she gets right through URGH! LOL!

hugs.gif
Oh, honey... I'm sorry.
I hope you're still planning on going in for a checkup, though... those symptoms you were describing need to be checked out.
Positive thoughts...
hugs.gif

Oh, sorry honey, I was hoping so much for you.... Well maybe it's time to have a talk with DH. I know my hubby was against haveing kids yet, until we accidently got pregnant, then miscarried, now we both realize how much we want it and are moving on to month number 10 of "Trying".
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom